A slightly better night sleep last night and awake at 7 am. Did some sober reading and listened to various sober podcasts. I find doing this sets me up for the day, to be sober all day.
My skin looks so much better, clearer and more even. I feel calm, mentally sharper and a lot less anxious.
I am finding my days are much more productive now - I am back at work and coming up to a very busy phase with lots of workshops and seminars to run - I can't avoid doing these ( nor do I want to as I love my work) but I do wish I had a bit less scheduled! I need to avoid overwhelm as much as I can.
Now finished the daily lessons from Belle and have moved onto a sober podcast each day accompanied by "homework" - today I had to see if I could let some one help me with something - a simple request but one I find very hard to do! Someone offered to carry my bags today and I accepted with thanks and a smile.
Sober treats today some new Rose shower gel and a sit by a river listening to a robin sing.
Sober treats today some new Rose shower gel and a sit by a river listening to a robin sing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Thank you for commenting. I read all the comments and do my best to reply as quickly as I can.