My journey to sober living "I won't drink today. Alcohol makes me depressed and unhappy. I don't do things that make me depressed and unhappy. I choose to do things that make me happy and healthy and bring me joy."
29/02/2020
Leap day musings - Things I no longer put up with/ Good things
I don't let other people do or say shit stuff to me. "No" is a complete sentence.
I experience my feelings rather than just numbing them with alcohol.
I might act on my feelings but I do this in a positive manner, not going off on a rant or picking a fight or sulking.
I recognize chaotic situations and I get away from them asap.
I now know *I* am in charge of my happiness. no one else.
I now look and feel much less bloated.
My skin is smooth and unblemished.
My sleep is improving - still find it difficult to fall asleep but the quality is good.
I am much more productive and clear headed.
I am much more tolerant of other people's moods and dramas, but I won't deal with their shit. I now have the view - "not my circus, not my monkeys"
Labels:
Day 60,
embracing change,
musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello. Thank you for commenting. I read all the comments and do my best to reply as quickly as I can.