Pages

03/09/2018

Day 3

Today has been a funny day, lots of family drama and a couple of crisis. Tbh I'm so tired of it all, but unfortunately I can't walk away!

Still sober, though.

DH and I watched the Adrian Chiles documentary on BBC last week, as a result we both decided no more alcohol in the house. DH is a "normie" and has no problem with alcohol at all; he can take it or leave it, and even he was perturbed by what he saw. So, the odd pint or glass of wine for him when out eating at the most. Me, the plan is to stick to soft drinks for at least 100 days, then see how I feel about doing another 100 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thank you for commenting. I read all the comments and do my best to reply as quickly as I can.