Pages

23/04/2017

Two weeks sobriety


This is the longest length of sobriety I've managed to put together since I first lapsed earlier this year :)

I feel so much happier. I've upped my levels of self care, I now reward myself multiple times daily for being sober (I've reframed a lot of things I do anyway, so they have become sober rewards ;) ) and it does seem to be making a difference. I am also taking some herbal anti anxiety medication, which is helping quite a not. Sleep is beginning to improve in quality if not quantity.

I still can't change the shit storm of stuff all around me (unless I abandon my home, family and work) but I can change the way I react to it.
Onwards and upwards!

2 comments:

  1. Hi SG!
    I hope are still taking care of yourself.
    I found I have so little control over so much.
    xo
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SG!
    I realized I missed this post.
    I hope you are well.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Thank you for commenting. I read all the comments and do my best to reply as quickly as I can.