Pages

22/11/2016

Day 65 and some helpful links

If any one is interested, these are the blogs I find really really helpful

Belle's blog
Lucy's blog
Lily's blog
Mummy was a secret drinker blog
Jackie Elliot's The Wine Bitch blog


Other sites I love

Club Soda
Sober Sassy Life
Tired of thinking about drinking
Veronica Valli

plus all the blogs over on the right of this post :)

I can recommend Headspace for calming the brain chatter and also Andrew Johnson stop drinking  for, well , not drinking. You can find these as apps for Android or Apple products.
I've done lots of big chunks of sobriety before, lapsed and got straight back on it again with help of online support, Belle, Lucy, Sober Sassy Life and lots of other sober blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thank you for commenting. I read all the comments and do my best to reply as quickly as I can.